Magazines.com, Inc.
The Leading Online Telecom Resourcebanner

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mason's Birthday...thank you everyone!!

To my wonderful family and friends I would like to say "thank you" for making my little boy's 6th birthday a memorable event.  He had sooooo much fun today.  It's 10:00 o'clock and he's still so wound up over the LEGO's he received from his uncle Denny & Anne, Auntie Noelle & John, Auntie Holly & Kevin, Renee & Ken Gatewood (and Granty Mar too!), Ron & Felicia Opyd, Donna & Mark Miller and my beautiful wife Brenda.

I hope everyone had a good time and took some left overs home!  Now I have to tear Mason away from his 'work' to inform him tomorrow is another day.  Looking forward to the 5-10" of snow we're in for between Sunday and Monday morning.  Yeah...not.

Will continue final studies for the PMP and coordinate my career searching for Monday.  Anybody looking for a qualified finance, marketing or project manager (new)?  Tough market but not impossible if you're looking for the best!

Have a great weekend...more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

LinkShare_468x60v1