Magazines.com, Inc.
The Leading Online Telecom Resourcebanner

Monday, April 12, 2010

ERI Network.....

On the job hunt....hooked up with ERI network and have taken their marketability comparison analysis.  Additionally, I'll most likely be utilizing their services to help cut down my placement.  I need to maximize my visibility and I can't do this alone.

I'm looking for middle management; something angled towards growth in the finance (this can be a new or emerging market field) as this is my background.  I'd love to utilize my Project Management training further and convince myself that is wasn't just a waste of time to pursue.  I have often managed staff towards defined goals, training, coaching and developing them as they go.  The pay structure sought is about the same...$75 - $85 k + benefits and bonus (negotiable).

I can help you meet your goals and perform.  If you're current staff is not getting you where you need to be, then call me to discuss your situation; I'm sure I can lend some direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

LinkShare_468x60v1